1. Introduction: what is the importance of marriage in Islam? What are its rulings? Who should marry and who can one marry? What is the role of the Wali?
2. Looking for and choosing a spouse
4. Engagement: rulings on interactions leading up to marriage
5. The wedding: keeping it Islamic, the marriage contract, the Mahr and the guest list
6. Staying married: how to treat each other with love and respect, dealing with differences, arguments and the in-laws
7. Divorce in Islam: types of divorce, the waiting period, annulment and custody of children
8. Giving and receiving advice on marriage
9. The spirituality of marriage
10. Open Q&A
Copyright 2018 | All Rights Reserved.